Thursday, June 9

im in love with TKMB.

"Neighbors bring food with death, and flowers with sickness, and little things in between. Boo was our neighbor. He gave us two soap dolls, a broken watch and chain, a knife, and our lives. But neighbours give in return. We never put back into the tree what we took out of it: we had given him nothing, and it made me sad."

"'I simply wanted to tell you that there are some men in this world who were born to do our unpleasant jobs for us. Your father's one of them.'"

"'Scout, I think I'm beginning to understand something. I think I'm beginning to understand why Boo Radly's stayed shut up in the house all this time.it's because he wants to stay inside.'"

"'Tom's dead.'"

"'Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing.'"

1 Comments:

Blogger sophia* said...

hey i love tkmb qutoes too (: memorised a lot of them in sec 2.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home